Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So, today has been a difficult day. Paul woke up cool but congested and cranky. He didn't eat much breakfast, only napped about half an hour, got easily frustrated while playing, and didn't eat much lunch. We went out for a walk - it was cold but sunny - and he slept for about 20 minutes, and was kind of logy for the rest.

By the time we got home, his temp spiked to 104.8. He took Tylenol, Motrin, and lots of water. Once the medication kicked in, he had some pretzels and Nilla wafers, and played a little while. Eventually, his exhaustion turned play into frustration, so I put him in the pack and play thinking he might nap a little while. . .

I didn't realize he'd fall asleep SITTING UP. . .


Sorry for snickering on camera - it was just so funny. Don't worry, though. I (gently) tipped him over, and he got to sleep for about an hour.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable. I can't believe he didn't tip over on his own.

MacBensen said...

F'ing hysterical. I'm impressed you only snickered. I'd be shaking the camera while I cackled!