Friday, January 9, 2009

Fun at Ikea

I'm hoping that when Paul gets older, he'll think of Ikea as the home of some relative. . .that it'll linger on the sides of his memories, and eventually come up in adult conversations like some kids talk about camp, or Grandma's house. . . Oh yes, I used to go to Ikea all the time, he'll remember, didn't every kid?

*sigh*

Lousy cell phone pic of Paul on a rocking Moose. . .

Paul playing with an inflatable hedgehog (which I had to get), an inflatable turtle (which I did not get), and a tunnel (which I wanted to get, but he just wasn't that into it. . .). He also loved the tents, so we'll have to find and open the one we got for last summer (and never used).
He also ate his body weight in meatballs and macaroni, after nearly pulling our lunch tray down onto my head (thank you, kind gentleman, who swooped over from your table to rescue our meal and my blouse!). . .
Ikea . . . not a store . . . an experience . . .

No comments: