Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I miss you, Daddy!

Daddy - hi. mommy's making me pose for fashion shots again. Come home and help me, OK? Before she whips out the dresses again?
Please? I think we're safe until Friday. . . can you come home on Friday? Good. Love you!

So, Mommy came home from work, and Paul and Grandma Shelly were having a grand old time playing "Grandma's gonna get you as you crawl away giggling." Mommy and Grandma were talking, Paul was pulling himself up the kitchen table leg. . . and fell, hitting his head on the corner of the leg. Paul cried for about 20 seconds, then yelled at Mommy and Grandma for another 20 seconds, then began trying to pull Mommy's earrings out. He's got a bit of a bump, but is otherwise fine. Here is an artist's rendering of the second 20 seconds:

1 comment:

Euphman said...

Paul: I'll be there soon! Don't worry - they say the dress makes the man. I love you.

Artist: Thank picture looked surprisingly similar to Frankenberry. Please do not render him in that manner again or I'll be forced to notify General Mills.