Saturday, November 30, 2013

Best of FB - Nov 2013 Edition


  • Hubs is trying to convince the kidlet that there's no money in being Superman, and that maybe he should consider another profession. (Nov 3)
  • Joss, there's no ZOMBIE in your room, we would have smelled it if there were. (Nov 3)
  • Pickle
    • You want a cucumber, Joss?
    • No, it's pickle ice cream! (Begins to lick cuke)
    • What, are you pregnant?
    • No! You have pickle ice cream when you're Jewish, you know.
    • (Adults die laughing)
  • Shawn and Joss are cheering for the Buckeyes. Adorable.  — feelingamused.
  • Joss and Lily are pirates. Paul and Anna are doing a puzzle. Dad is cleaning up the 7 bins of toys they dumped all over the family room. (Nov 16)
  • 4 kidlets, many plain pancakes, some chocolate-chip pancakes, and enormous amounts of hugs and noise. G'morning, Sunday. (Nov 17)
  • OMG - the boys just spontaneously said "I love you. I love you, too" to each other. That may be a forerunner of the apocalypse. (Nov 20)
  • Supernatural
    • Joss: Mommy? When I grow up, I want to watch Supernatural, and drink mommy juice (wine) when I watch Supernatural.
    • Me: ...OK.
  • Evil Chef
    • Me: *pretend eating pretend food* Mmm. You're a very good chef.
    • Joss: No, Mommy, I'm an EVIL chef, silly! (Nov 24)
  • Joss car-nap in the parking lot at Costco's is reaching the 2 hour point. (Nov 24)
  • Just had my first "you will not use "girl" as a pejorative" discussion with my 6yr old. So it begins. (Nov 25)
  • My 6yr old just discovered pins and needles when his foot fell asleep today. Only he calls the pins & needles "molecule blasters." (Nov 26)
  • Joss wrote his name, unprompted, all by himself. When I pointed out he had an extra s, he corrected me, ''No, that's a 3, for me! J-O-S-S 3! (Nov 29)

No comments: