Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Best of FB - July 2013 Edition

Here are some kid related highlights from our FB threads in July. We've got some funny kids!



Paul (age 5 2/3): Daddy, did you know that before a baby is in a mommy's belly, it's an egg?!?
Shawn: That's right. Who told you that?
P: I read it in the human body book at school.
S: Hmmm...did you learn anything else?
P: Something comes together with the egg to make the baby, but I'm not sure what. It looked like a balloon though.
S: Well...I think you and I are going to need to have a little talk...


Paul had some trouble in school yesterday. A child was laying on the floor, and Paul abruptly jumped on top of him. They child was stunned but not hurt. Paul "lost a sticker" for this behavior - bad news. When we asked him why he did what he did, he said "He looked like a chair - so I sat on him!"


Paul, to another child at the pool: "My full name is Paul Andrew Weil. There are three things you can call me: Paul, Pauly, and Paully-Waully-Doodle-All-The-Day."


Beren cooked dinner in a fetching little witch hat, because Joss insisted it be so.


Beren: Look, I made a lego snake!
5yr old: That's not a snake.
Beren: Use your imagination.
5yr old: I'm imagining you not doing that anymore.

No comments: