Sunday, August 3, 2008

Adventures with Daddy (?) - Day 2

Saturday was a lot of fun, although I personally didn't really need to look after Paul too much. Or at all. In fact, I don't think I would have been able to spend too much time with him after some quality early morning floor time--there were too many other folks who wanted a piece of him! After a morning at Eitz Chaim kibbitzing with his Orange County fans, we returned to Safta Sheila's house with Grandma Shelly and Bubbie Rose.

When they left, Hon. Aunt Cindy came for a visit, and Safta's friend Elaine.


Then I left Paul in the great hands of his Safta for the evening so I could visit one of my best childhood friends and his wife, play with his adorable 2 1/2 year-old son, and meet his 4-week old. Thanks for the cookies, Ian!

Paul was asleep when I came back, and Safta pulled him into bed with her when he started crying at 5 am. (Note: I woke up and was at the door to take care of him at 4:30, but if Safta wants that honor, who am I to take away that pleasure?) It is 7:30 now and he's still asleep!

Today we're going to visit cousins in Passaic and head home to Melrose. WE MISS YOU MOMMY!

No comments: